Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - Latest Health News

In This Blog You Will Get Latest Health News And Tips.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 24 November 2017

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream


Last week, I showed you a great moderately priced skincare cream. This week, I am excited to share with you my favorite luxury skincare cream. I was introduced to Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream over a year ago and I was immediately hooked. I try tons of face creams as a beauty blogger, and this is one I never stop using, and always go back to.It's a lightweight anti-wrinkle day cream and it has floral scent that constantly reminds me of a fresh flower Hawaiian lei when I apply it. It's quick to absorb and my skin loves it. This is my #1 pick for skincare as far as face creams go.


Today's Black Friday Special is buy one, gift one at 50% off. There will also be great deals available on Cyber Monday.A 50ml size goes for $128. To find out more about the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, or to order, please go to: https://www.elemis.com/us/pro-collagen-marine-cream.html

Help reduce the depth of wrinkles, and improve your skins firmness and hydration in 15 days.

It was voted 'Best for Mature Skin' - Harper's Bazaar 150 Best of the Beauty Awards 2017.

Nordstrom carries Elemis and it's also available at the Elemis Spa at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut.

Thank You Elemis for sending this over!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages