The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub - Latest Health News

In This Blog You Will Get Latest Health News And Tips.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 28 April 2017

The Ritual of Sakura Body Scrub

Review by Lisa VanWilliams
In Japan, they call cherry blossoms Sakura and it symbolizes fragility and beauty of life. The blossoms are almost over here in New England after a week of rain has pulled them off and blanketed the grounds with a calming pinkish white cover. Spring Break has come to and end and the tan is fading but, I am trying to keep that beach soft skin. Rituals was kind enough to send me this awesome body scrub that I have been using to get rid of the dry skin. It's a sugar based scrub and I have been using the organic rice and cherry blossom scent. I actually spilled it in my purse because I was carrying it around to photograph it and I have been catching whiffs of the oil fragrance. It smells great, even after dayyyys!


It's a high quality scrub and I would recommend trying out the brand. My chef hands feel great and leaves my skin feeling renewed, soft, and supple. The smell is not overpowering once rinsed away and it rinses off easily (some brands I feel like I have Cisco shortening on my hands after rinsing and you have to use really hot water to get it off). Plus, I'm a sucker for sweet almond oil in anything.

They recommend using the scrub 1-2x a week for soft fresh skin. The scrubs goes for $29 and you can find it at Barney's or a Ritual boutique (New York City has a few locations).

Rituals is a European brand that started out of Amsterdam in 2000. They offer over 400 home and body care products and they are all inspired by ancient Eastern tradition or philosophy.

You can find out more about the company and order here: https://www.rituals.com/en-us/home

Barney's also carries the line: http://www.barneys.com/designer/rituals/N-4128cq


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages