Vend�me Beaut� Eyeshadows - Latest Health News

In This Blog You Will Get Latest Health News And Tips.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 15 December 2016

Vend�me Beaut� Eyeshadows

Review by Lisa VanWilliams
Last minute glam for the holidays! Make your eyes pop with these luxurious highly pigmented ultra-fine powder eyeshadows from Paris. They have 33 striking hues to pick from that range from soft and subtle to dramatic looks. The eyeshadows go for $26 each and they are only available through Amazon. To find out more about Vend�me Beaut�, or to look through the colors they offer, please go to: http://vendomebeautefrance.com/


They were kind enough to send me some gorgeous colors to check out for myself. Great packing, cute little cases with mirrors inside. The colors last all day without creasing. They are also great to use as a subtle eyeliner and they blend excellently. I would recommend the brand to check out. They also throw in cute little extra's like the sparkle pen and note book.


Vend�me Beaut� is a family owned skin-care and cosmetics line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages