Why My Facebook Bot is Not Working - Latest Health News

In This Blog You Will Get Latest Health News And Tips.

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 2 January 2016

Why My Facebook Bot is Not Working

Many Facebook user message me on my Facebook ID that my bot is not working why? I did everything you teach in your bot making post. But still bot is not working, ok here today I�ll try my best to answer all of your query in this article.
Q: what is bot?
Answer: read this article what is bot
Why My Facebook Bot is Not Working

Q: I paste token it saying invalid Token ?
Answer: use new IOS token or HTC token, your old token is expire,Learn from  how to get token learn .
Q: My bot is not working only 4-5 likes then off not doing comments?
Answer: Your bot is not working because you did not set corn job correctly or your comments are block that�s why bot is not working.
Q: what is user robot showing at the bottom of the bot site?
Answer: user robot are member which are using bot site ,if user robot is 0 then no one using bot site if it is 1,2,3 or sometimes 100+ then bot is working and people are enjoying it .


Q: My Bot site is working but when I try to active my friend bot by pasting token in it, all user robot become zero and bot off?
Answer: it also happen to me when my bot site working User robot are 17-20 and I try to add new member then user robot become 0 and bot off . Many reason may be that user friend list too short like 10-20 friends that why, reason may be comment block of that user, or token of that user causes to off bot.

Q: Simple Question My bot is not working why?
Answer: I did everything ok but still bot not working why , the answer is that may be your bot script is not correct try any other bot script , download my working BOT script from here.
Q: why my bot site suspended?
Answer: Hostbuddy not allowing to free trial user to use Facebook bot on their site so that�s why your Bot site suspended. Try using other free hosting if you are free user .otherwise no problem if you are paid user.
Q: how to make personal bot site?
Answer: I share method learn it from here, Make personal Facebook botsite
Q: Bot bnna sikha do Bhai ?
Anwar: see this video how to make bot
Q: what is ios token and how to get it?
Answer: see this how to copy token and send it to other

Q: is using Bot make my id Block?
Answer: no, I�m using Facebook Bot 1 year ago nothing happened to my id at all
Q: Please make bot site for me?
Answer: I can�t make bot site, method is given and my email id is already associated with my hosting account so I can�t make bot site for you, learn it and make yourself own.
Q: how to check my bot is working or not?
Answer: see this video regarding my bot is working or not.
Q: how to activate bot from your bot user friend?   
Answer simple send ios token to his/her. How to send ios token learn from here what is token and send it to your friend. Then he/she will active bot for you
Q: when i active bot my Facebook id logout automatically and showing security check what is this?
Answer: Don�t worry after pasting token and sending token to your friend your id logout automatically nothing to worry about just login again click continue ,continue and skip button and get a new token and send it again then you bot start working .
Q: Send me your bot site?
Answer: bot site is private and public, people who have public bot site they share in there bot comments otherwise no one share his/her bot site to other.
Q: what is mean by Bot on Fire?
Answer: Laugh :D Nothing on Fire , it is just excitement mean my bot is working and I�m enjoying now .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages